I am linking up with Kasey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky.
1. We painted pottery, we paint pottery every March Break (and Christmas and summer!). My girls love to go to our local pottery place and spend a few hours selecting and painting pottery. Here is a sample of the painted pottery in our house (this does not include the mugs I have at school, the Christmas items or the items we have broken or the items we have given away as gifts!). Now we have 2 more pieces to pick up - an ice cream cone and a frog!
2. Watching movies that we've seen before. We watched Winnie the Pooh again (it was on t.v.) even though everyone in our family is probably to old for it (we all still love it!) I just love this explanation of a paragraph. I think I will use it next year when we start paragraph writing.
3. I read and read and read.
4. I made a spring banner to try and make the snow melt and to brighten up my class after taking down all of our winter art. I used digital papers from the totally amazing Megan!!The pic show a sample of the designs. Click on the pic for a free copy of the banner - it spells out three phrases for sure (welcome spring, swing into spring, spring is blooming).
|Picture of the banner hanging in front of a wintery sky!!!!|
5. I am looking for some help in editing and revising my linear measurement unit. If you have some time to help me out this weekend I would really, really appreciate it. Leave me a comment with your email if you are willing to help me out!